- ¼ cup carrot (shredded)
- ¼ cup zucchini (shredded)
- ¼ cup paneer (crumbled)
- 2 tsp Ginger and garlic paste
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp spring onion
- 1 tbsp avocado
- 1-2 tsp lemon
- ½ tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Add oil in a pan. Add ginger and garlic in the pan and saute for a minute.
- Add carrot and zucchini to it and sauté well.
- Add paneer and saute for another 30-40 seconds. Lastly add vinegar, soya sauce, black pepper, chilli flakes and salt.
- Once you mix it well, remove from heat.
- Stuff this mixture in lettuce and garnish with spring onion, avocado and lemon. Enjoy!!