Healthy and tasty creamy grilled broccoli.
- 1 cup broccoli (blanched)
- ½ cup hung curd
- 2 tsp besan
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- ½ tsp green chillies
- 2 tsp mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp chat masala
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp cheese (grated)
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix hung curd, besan, ginger and garlic paste, green chillies, mint leaves, chat masala, garam masala, black pepper, grated cheese and salt in a bowl.
- Add blanched broccoli to this mixture and coat the broccoli well.
- Put the coated broccoli pieces into a skewer. Repeat it for all the broccoli.
- Grill at 250 degrees Celsius for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!